Tuesday, May 5, 2009

For Annonymous....

This is for you........


When you don't know where to go/ When you think that you're alone When you're screaming within/ And you don't know where to begin


When you think you've lost it all/ When you can't survive the fall/ When you're searching for the truth/ The truth is searching for you


Your heart is breaking but you're holding on tight/ You're not forsaken God is with you tonight/ And you're crying out/ Jesus come and save me now


When you don't know where to go/ When you think that you're alone/ When you're searching for the truth/ God is searching for you


And I know that you'll be alright/ I know you're not alone tonight/ And you will make it through/ Because he's holding on to you


And your fears fade away/ In his saving grace/ You see through the darkness/ Into the light of day


Your heart is breaking but you're holding on tight/You're not forsaken God is with you tonight/ And you're crying out/ Jesus come and save me now ~(c) Mayday 2009


I don't know if you'll ever get to read this. I don't know if it will even make a difference. I don't know what you're going through, but I know someone who can help. Hold on to him.

I wrote this song for you.


Jordan

1 comment:

C xo said...

Wow I love that song jaws. you've got a real talent