Monday, May 4, 2009

Time to get busy....

Today I spent ages trying to write a song called Crash this Party. Didn't work out to well, I don't think I'm in a partying mood.
Hehe it's all good now.
We're going to get our cd out real soon, I just want to see if we can add a music vid to it. Which means we have to film one. We did a good one on Sunday-until our baby sister started moaning in the middle of it.
Anyway, onto further news. Today Beka got txted by Catherine who said if we wanted to get some airtime we could email Life Fm as it is Nz music month. So turns out the emails go to none other than Intern Dan (now promoted to Nightshow Dan apparently. I need to catch up with the times!) whom I met at Parachute briefly. This was on Monday before the morning meeting when they were packing all their stuff up.
Pretty amazing really. Bible study tonight was fun times too-can't wait to start Youth Alpha!
Very epic day indeed.

Jordan

No comments: