Wednesday, May 27, 2009

[=( ] [=) ] This is either a bunch of random numerical figures or a sad face followed by a happy face, depending on which way you look at it.

Today was real random.
It had bad bits. And good bits.
Me and Beka were planning to bake marshmallow cake. =)
We didn't have any icing suger =(
We went to the library=)
There were jerks at the library =( [and no I'm not talking about librarians. I like librarians. In fact I once wanted to be a librarian. Only turns out you have to do some kind of course thing. Which I can't be bothered doing. AND, as I've already mentioned, there's jerks at the library. And it's all the computers fault.)
Alright, I've had my big rave now.
Sorry internet world, for wasting your time.
Some people might actually relate to this though.
It's been one of those days.

Jordan

No comments: