Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Thoughts...

I keep having these great ideas, but no time or no people to help me fulfill them.
For example, I was going to type up an interesting blog, but somehow it's already 11.18 and I'm planning on getting up before 6 tomorrow to go to the Dawn Service in honor of Anzac Day.
This is kind of insane actually, considering how tired I've been lately.
I just can't seem to go to sleep at a reasonable time anymore. And I know it's bad cos I woke up late today and missed out like a full 30 minutes of my band rehearsal at Ucol. Luckily it wasn't too bad as our singer wasn't there so we had more of an informal jam than an actual practice. But still. I felt so terrible about it.
That might have been in part cause I missed breakfast though. Never a good start to the day!

Anyway it may be kind of insane, but it's totally worth it. And I've set my alarm and everything!

Catch you bloggers later,

I leave now to get sleep!

No comments: