Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Time

Hey bloggers!
Well, first of all I have to apologize for my relatively long absence. I ran out of internet at the hostel, so I haven't been able to post for awhile. And yes, I did miss it quite a bit. I love just being able to write out whatever I want on here. It's one of the reasons why I'm still blogging in today's Facebook-saturated world. I just love it for the freedom it gives!

I've been up to a fair bit lately. UCOL's been pretty intense, with the blues genre ( which is freakishly hard to play on guitar!) to learn and an assignment to get started on. The last day was really great though - had some good discussions (on music of course!) with a few of my classmates who I hadn't hung out with really much before!
So cos it's the holidays, I'm back in my hometown staying with the family. Which is really good, 'cos I feel like I need a bit of break.

Also, in other news, it's Easter, which is such a great time of year! While I think it's really important to remember Jesus' death (and resurrection!) all year round, it is good to have a holiday dedicated too it just to give you that little extra reminder. Sometimes we get to stuck into our day-to-day routines that we think we "don't have time" for God. I've been a little bit that way myself lately. :( But it's really good for something like this to come along and just remind us in greater depth and detail what our faith is all about. 2000 years or so ago, this was where it all started. It kind of has more impact if you think about it like that, I find...

I'll leave you with that thought, as I go find my Easter egg....
Hope you have a happy Easter!

No comments: