Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday!

...Just rounding off my series of weekend posts with this one.
Hope everyone had a good Easter! Ours was pretty good! I ate all my chocolate way to fast though and then like an hour later really wanted some more. First world problems....
Then I decided to do some work on my assignment, only to find that I hadn't hit "save" last time I was typing it up. So I had to go back and rewrite all of Task 2... which was pretty dumb!
Did some more guitar practice before. As usual blues was on the agenda - this time I finally had something besides "Pride and Joy" to play though. However it's still hard - just in a different way. There's no tabs for this solo so I have to work it all out by ear. Fun fun fun.
I'll get the hang of it eventually I suppose...
Apart from that nothing much has happened today.
Hope your Easter was more exciting, and just as good (if not better!) than mine!

And remember:

Christ is Risen!

A most joyous occasion indeed!

No comments: