Monday, March 19, 2012

Update...

Today was pretty sweet! Learnt heaps of new stuff and our rehearsal was sounding so tight! Which is a bit of a relief because the band's playing this Thursday and to be honest I was getting a bit nervous about it. This is mostly because I lack experience with doing ANY sort of guitar soloing - during all my time in Mayday I think I only ever wrote three songs which had guitar solos.... pretty poor effort. So just the fact that I have to play a solo in every single song we're doing on the night kinda freaked me out I think. But yeah, got it sorted now. Can't wait for Thursday night - it's going to rock!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woop you! are you really gonna wear a suit? :)go hard Jords, and enjoy it!
xoMe

thefallingmovement said...

unfortunately yes, and according to our lead singer, i have to slick my hair back too... :P

Anonymous said...

cah-yute! i hope someone takes photos! :)
xoMe