Saturday, February 27, 2010

today...

we finished our new song "speechless!"
lyrics go like this...

Speechless

V1 I wish I could get these words out
But they all seem so wrong
Maybe I'll say it anyway
And they'll understand what's going on

PC 1 And I don't know what to say
Has it always been this way
Cause I can't write this verse
And suddenly, so suddenly, I'm lost for words

C Because it makes me speechless
When I see this
So will you open my mouth
And let the words flow out
Cause I've wanted to say this
But I don't know how
But they need to hear it
So I'll say it loud

V2 I don't know if I'll ever say it
This world is bringing me down
But you're whispering to me
Time for you to make a sound

PC 2 My tounge is tied in knots
Will this ever stop?
Cause I can't write this verse
So suddenly so suddenly I'm lost for words

Bridge:
Can I break free
From my sense of apathy
Cause its time to change
So I'll start today

And I won't wait
I'll say it now
I won't stay silent
But I'll say it loud

so yea its sounding really good.
we also have another song called "fallen pieces" almost finished.
we're pretty keen for some shows..
anyone know any gigs we could go to?

nate

No comments: