Sunday, February 14, 2010

If there's one thing I've learnt from this...

Man that was the easiest blog I've ever written...
Never thought writing about Parachute would be easier. :)
Man I am in the funniest mood....
Anyone seen the Muppets?
Real old-school but pretty awesome.
Tommorrow we're going to write a song.
What are you going to do?
That is one of the most loaded sentences ever I reckon.
Tommorrow is what you make it. Yesterday is what already happened. But today is the only thing thing which you can change.
The real question is: if this was the last day you had to live, what would you do?
I know so many bands/people have overused the phrase "live like we're dying" to the point of cliche-ness, & while we all try to do it, we actually wouldn't do it unless we physically knew we had cancer or some other life-threatening diesese.
What would you do?
Would you say "I love you" to your Mum?
Would you breakdown?
Would you go visit all your friends and tell them how much they mean to you?
Would you pray to God for the first time in years?
What are you going to do? Not tomorrow. Not yesterday. But TODAY.
I don't know who most of you are, or how you found our blog. But I love you all. And here's my mission for the day. It's only impossible if no-one joins the fight.
We can change the world.
Let's start today.
We're trying to change the world through music. What's your facet?

Jordan

2 comments:

Emerald said...

Hey thanks for the note!
Love from Cali! <3
And thanx, I'll make sure to fix the comments.

Best of luck to you and your music making,

- Emerald

Sam said...

"lifes what you make it so lets make it rock"
i don't remember who said that...
but i'm on board :)