Sunday, February 7, 2010

Big Catchup

Hey everyone!
Long time no see..
Distance is a cruel disease
Seems You've left me here to waste away.

Sorry I'm in a habit of randomly breaking into random song at the mo.
Probably cos of Parachute.
Best weekend of my life - EVER!
I really wish I could blog about it to all you lovely people, but it's getting a little late to to write an epic 2 hour blog.
Maybe tomorrow.
Also Nate's been stealing the computer all day to.
Sufficent enough to say that pretty much every band I saw was AWESOME and played really well. I also found quite a few new favourites - The Smart, All Left Out, Lydia Cole, Willet, Triggor Theory...
If you haven't heard any of these awesome guys...look them up!
Oh yeah and we were pretty good too. =)
We gained an awesome amount of experience & inspiration from Parachute '10. In fact, the day after I wrote a sweet as accoustic song inspired by the great accoustic artists I saw.
Man I'm looking forward to this year!
Goodnight to all,

Jordan

No comments: