Tuesday, December 29, 2009

random blog

yeh k so all my brothers are outside having a water fight. which is kinda weird cos it's not actually that hot. and i'm bored. my little sisters are just watching a sad barbie movie on the other computer so i can't even play with my usb video software thing. i've been trying to come up with a logo the best i've come up with so far is this:
it's alright aye. except it won't merge with any other pictures which is really annoying. btw the things down the bottom r supposed to be flares.
right now i'm itching to do some band practice or just something! a show, or maybe some recording. which we were going to do except now we can't cos dad still isn't ready...
me and nate jammed out to the older i get (skillet) today it sounded pretty good.
love that song.
here i was thinking the summer holidays weren't going to be boring...
darn it i was wrong again!
or maybe it's just today...
i live in hope.
jaws

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

barbie movies are NOT RANDOM!! You are random. Your face is random. Your cat's face is random.
Hahahahahahahaha
Kezi

mayday said...

yeh k that was my little sister aye. she managed to twist mum's arm into writing comments.
to go back to my original arguement: if you've seen 5 seconds of a barbie movie you've seen them all. they are pretty much as cliched as you get. and they rip things off to. unfortunatly you will grow up one day kez. sorry.
mwhahahahahahahaha.

jaws

jheron.com said...

iae guy who you are, can you add to your blog?

mayday said...

k sorry i really don't know what you're talking about?
my names jordan i play guitar for this band. you're reading my bands blog.
i like to call myself jaws. jaws - jords - jordan, get it?
thanks for stopping by.
check out our new video!
jaws