Thursday, December 24, 2009

Life is Good (Eternal life is better)

Had my last half-day of work for this year.....it was great and later my boss came round and gave me a present ahh lovely ok I probably won't need to shave for @ least another year but it's the thought which counts aye... and I got some pay which was awesome, and a package which looks surprisingly like a box of Favourites =). Man I love working there....so nice!
In the rest of the day I just chilled pretty much. I would have done Dan's prezzie but I couldn't find it. Dumb. We took some pretty mean photo's in the field across the road. See Beka's blog for the pics.
Well, there's nothing left to say really except have an awesome Christmas. Have fun and try not to over eat! (even though that last one isn't very likely!)
Merry Christmas from Mayday!

Jordan, Nate, and Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you!!
xoMe