Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the unavoidable battle of feeling on the outside....

i just thought of this song by fm static with a real long name:
it just suddenly flew around my head, so i looked up the lyrics:
.
It’s hard to fit in
When you’re on the outside
Feels like someone’s getting to my head
Was it something I did
or just something I said?
I’m not an idiot
but I feel like one a lot
‘Cause every time I try I end up here
Right where I started
just feeling unguarded
I don’t care if it comes out perfect
As long as I can spit it out
.
Then He said
Take your time,
take what you need to,
Peace of mind,
should never leave you,
You’ll be fine,
just let them see you,
On The Inside
Hurt takes time,
don’t be afraid of,
What you got,
show them what ya made of,
You will find,
it’s gonna be alright
.
i hate feeling left out. i hate leaving others out too.
if everyone cared about each other that would never happen....
but they don't and it does....
everyone smile!
nate

2 comments:

Sam said...

same here
yea
i am :)

mayday said...

nice one...
hah i made sum1 smile!
mean
nate