Monday, July 20, 2009

Guitar wanted

Hey peoples!
Not much has been up band wise, but then I guess that's a little bit tough now I have no guitar but not to worry I've found two real nice ones on Trademe and pretty much have determined that I'm going to buy one of them. It's way harder getting your second eletric guitar, because as well as wanting something which looks reasonably cool and rocking, you also want something which has a great tone, etc. And also I'm trying to find something a bit different-looking than my broken, red, typical Fender-Strat-lookin' guitar. So it's a bit of a challenge.
We really need to have a concert too we'll go all rusty at this rate. =)
Flick us a comment if you can think of anywhere we can play.
Thanks,
Jordan

2 comments:

Sam said...

nice 2 hear ur back! =)

Sam said...

oh, & thnx 4 following me! =)