Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recording! (or something like it......)

Exciting news!
We're going into the studio tomorrow!
Well not exactly. We're really just going to our church to do some recording with Jason (our soundman+ recorder for our first concert/Problem Solved ep)
I'm pretty excited, except we might have to record seperate parts and I don't think we'll do that very well because all our stuff we only play together as a band. So a live kinda recording would probably work better at the moment.
We'll probably record Crash this Party and maybe a few others if we get the time.
I'm not sure if we will manage to though cos in the afternoon I've got some driving lessons with an instructer [argh!] and I have to teach my guitar student some stuff.
Busy busy busy!
I'll post some more news when it comes out!

Jordan

No comments: