Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blogging (like a boss!)

BAM!
Just in case you missed the fireworks, it's a New Year!
2012 is finally upon us!
And personally I can't wait! This year is going to rock big time! It's only just started, but I know good things are gonna happen!
In any rate, it can't really be worse than last year was...
(Unless of course the Mayans are right and we all die...)
Wild predictions aside, I know this year is going to be good because:
1) I don't have to go to school anymore!
2) Assuming I get into my course, my entire year is going to be dedicated to music! [EPIC WIN!]
3) Relient K are coming to Parachute!
4) So are The Rocket Summer!
5) "The Hobbit" is coming out in the movies! Usually I don't get that excited about movies, but I'm sort of a Lord of The Rings nerd (not as much as I used to be though!) so I cannot wait to see this! It's pretty much guaranteed that I'll be there on opening night!!
6) Also the new Batman movie is coming out! Batman is awesome! 'Nuff said.
7) I have a ukulele!
8) I get to move into an awesome hostel with tons of great people! :) keen as mustard!
9) I have a job (for the time being)
10) I get to be an adult now. Which is kinda scary... but also kind of cool!

And I'm sure there'll be more as the year progresses.....
Anyway, I'm blogging cos I kind of made a mini New Years resolution to blog more. Pretty sure I made that last year though, and that kinda failed, so I'm going to give it a decent shot this year! Though don't hold me too it, cos I might not actually have a computer while I'm away which means I might have to go home to steal the computer to blog - a lot of work for only a few posts!
Anyways have some other big news to announce but will get to that later.
Comment if you feel like sharing your New Years resolutions. If you made them. Or comment if you didn't and explain why. :D haha what I'm trying to say is just COMMENT! Share the New Year's love around! :D
Catch ya,

Jords

No comments: