Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Day after Boxing Day

Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas! Our's was pretty good, much better than I'd been expecting actually that was good! Plus I got exactly what I wanted, which was an ipod and a BRAND NEW UKULELE!! :O
It's so cool! Haha I'm going to have fun this summer holidays trying to master that! I've always wanted to be able to play lots of instruments but this is only the second one I've took to learning since guitar.
I'm listening to Coldplay at the moment - got their new cd and it is AMAZING! Want to make music like this one day....
We had a waterfight today, even though it wasn't that hot...was still pretty fun though.
Anyways, just thought that I'd post and let you know that we'll be away for a bit so I won't be posting much. Not that I do anyway - this is only the second post I've done in December....
Sort of looking forward to this holiday cos it'll give me a chance to brush up my Italian skills (which are virtually non-existent at the moment!) and it's also great to have a break every once in a while. Sheesh I need one after working for almost a month! It's been pretty hard, but quite rewarding too. Either way I'm glad of my job. Especially glad considering the current state of the economy haha.
Anyway I better go now....drop us a line if you feel that way inclined.
Laters,

Jordan

1 comment:

Hannah M. said...

An iPod. A brand new uke. THOSE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE BELONGINGS. :) And Mylo Xyloto is the BOMB. Can't get over it's awesomeness. Christmas was wonderful for me over here! :) I'm sorry I'm late in commenting on your past 4 posts (or something).
Hope you're doing a-okay!