Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the short blog as compared to the long blog

Either blog can make good reading material. The short one will just take less time to read
(and write!).
Seriously though, one of these days I will actually go on a proper posting spree and give this blog it's due worth! Something which hasn't really been done in a long time!
Anyway, I hope you guys are all enjoying our lovely winter we've been having! One of the good side effect of winter is the weather gives you a good excuse to be lazy and sit in front of the fire reading books...which is pretty much what I've been doing in the last few days! Unfortunately I've got the other side effect of winter which is the cold. :( So can't say I've had a very enjoyable time lately. My voice has been pretty much totally destroyed and now Daniels got it too so sufficent to say we haven't been doing to much band practice lately either.
On the plus side there's been quite a few exciting stuff happened here since Rockquest, like some new ideas floating around, a half-song which is starting to sound awesome, and now we've even got ourselves a gig in the next week before the holidays!
So it's kind of a bit late now for me to be writing to much. Got a little bit distracted playing 'Blackbird' on my guitar for a bit and now it's already five past ten. Better hit the hay before it gets any later. Oh, and before you go, please drop a comment in to tell us how things are going in your part of the world, and what you love and hate most about winter. Would be lovely to hear from you.
Thanks, and I promise I'll get round to that significant blog post one of these days!

Jordan

2 comments:

Hannah M. said...

Jords! Missed your writing! I'm sorry to hear about y'all's voices... I hope they come back soon. And I'd love for it to be winter here. I'll trade you for the 100 weather we're having!
Life is good. While it is summer, I have a cold. Isn't that backward? :)
Hope you are all having a lovely winter over there.

thefallingmovement said...

hannah! hows it going? yeah sorry about that, we've been pretty slack with our blog this year! i'm looking to up that though - forgot how awesome blogging was! (that's why i'm up at 12.40 doing it haha)
is it pretty hot over there atm? i'm keen for a trade :D
that's kinda weird...anyway hope you get better soon!
Jordan