Sunday, July 31, 2011

12.08 Post

Listening to: Green Day Time of your Life/ Good Riddance
Thinking about: Why blogs are called posts? Seriously, did a postman invent them or something?
Something random: My guitar's sitting on my lap as I type..
Looking at: The computer, obviously.
Wondering: what is the point of this post?
Time: 12.11 now.
Day: Sunday 31 July 2011 AD. (12 minutes ago it was yesterday!)
Playlist of the day: Woken to Bullet for my Valentine, did band practice to Journey and Bryan Adams (as well as Mayday haha), studied to Relient K and Luke Thompson, studied some more to Muse, and then finished it off with Green Day.
Recently viewed: The tv for the first time in ages! The Curious Case of Benjeman Button was on - alright but a little bit long, and not really my type of movie.
Wishing: That next week wasn't school, and that people would get along better. Oh and that it wasn't 12.16 - what happened to not staying up too late?
Parting words: That was random

Jordan

Ps I think I'm tired. That has to be the second weirdest blog I've posted this year. Think I've been on Facebook to much!

2 comments:

Hannah M. said...

I loved this post. I hope you guys start posting more! I miss reading them so frequently.
Got any idea when y'all are heading to the States? ;)

thefallingmovement said...

hey hannah your wishis being fulfilled haha.
i have no clue at the moment aye...maybe once we've made it big here? ;)

Jordan