Saturday, February 7, 2009

Time for a new look

I've decided we need a new photo.
We were going to do one yesterday but Beka was to busy.
She's always to busy.
I think I will have to sit my restricted in the tank because I have only driven the car about 3 times. The thought does not embrew me with confidence.
Today was pretty epic. We finally got around to practicing soccer, because I've got a game in a week's time. Frankly I have to say I'm a tad out of shape.
Then William came over and we made another one of our great movies. This one is going to be our longest one, and we havn't managed to stuff it up yet. Me and William are going to be the badguys and wear cowboy masks through almost the entire movie.
It will be awesome.
So we didn't exactly have time for band practice.
Hopefully tommorrow.

That's what I always say when I don't get something done.

Jords

No comments: