Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An epic as photoshoot

Well, we had this epic as photoshoot today at 2:00. First we took some pictures across the road in that cool field which caught our eye. Jord's found an old bottle randomly.
Aaand I brought a tape measure as a prop. Dan brought a huge yellow plastic gun which shoots twenty rubber darts, and Jords brought some weights. And that's my awesome cowboy hat I got at Parachute on my head. Its the coolest hat ever. As in ever.
Then we stopped at a cool bench which you can't really see but the picture turned out good anyway:
Then we found this cool blue concrete wall and took this epic as photo there. It's such a cool photo, we'd put it as our new header but its vertical, not horizontal. Anyway, this photo's awesome.And this is me with my awesome hat on. Don't ask why I look angry. Maybe I was just posing. I can't remember. Pretty nice background thoughThen we stopped at this carpark with a wall by. I'm standing on the pavement and leaning on the concrete above, if you get it.
Daniel shot a parked car with two of his darts cause he didn't like it. We were like "Dan don't!" So we confiscated his gun and Beka had to hold it.
So after that I took a couple of pictures of Beka with the gun cause she wanted to. Then we went to the back of the town hall and took some pictures at the white wall round there which was pretty awesome. This one might be our new header.Dan was all smiles cause he got his gun back.
And here was Jords showing off his muscles when I pulled out my tape measure and decided to measure them. That was when Jords cracked up....Pretty epic, aye?

Beka, you're an awesome photographer.

nate

3 comments:

beka said...

I love you guys! You're such an awesome band/

mayday said...

And you're the best photographer like... ever?!!
nate

Anonymous said...

What can I say? I like bottles.
Jords