Monday, February 9, 2009

Sort of o.k-ish

Well yet another day in the life of me. Woke up-rather early for me actually, wrote my diary (still havn't finished Parachute!), did school, then some guitar practice after lunch.
Went shopping, and I drove. Came home, read books, had tea, watched Stargate.
And that's pretty much the end.
Don't ask me why anyone would even bother reading all that. I didn't have a super day, or a sucky day. Just an O.K-ish day.
At least it wasn't as hot as yesterday.
Hopefully we get around to doing some practice tomorrow if Daniel's foot's feeling better.
We still havn't found out if we're actually performing in that concert yet but hopefully I can find out this Friday. I don't even know who's running it at the moment!
Anyway one thing of note did happen today. There's a big forest fire in Australia (150 people have died so far) so if everyone reading this could just pray for there to be a change in weather and that the fire would be put out by rain and that nobody else would lose their lives.
Also there's a floud in some part of Australia near where my Nan lives. That is soooooooo unreal. A terrible flood and a even worse fire all in the same country.

Jordan

No comments: