Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More than a week in...

...so I decided to do a blog post to celebrate!
[cue fireworks, drumrolls, confetti, comments, etc...]
Loving Palmerston so far! The hostel is sweet! And not having to drive far to work is a bonus!
Here's what I've been up to so far:
- Meeting tons of new awesome people :)
- Getting wasted at pool by Chris
- Had one of the best deep and meaningful's EVER with a friend.
- Ate cupcakes. They were incredibly tasty!
- Avoided being hooked up with anyone by Marilyn, who's a bit of a wannabe matchmaker. Wannabe because she's not very good at it. :D
- Met lots of people who don't actually live in the hostel.
- Been mobbed by people wanting me to go to this person's house for lunch
- Actually going, and then going back the next week cause it was so cool!
- Started working earlier.
- Only gone back to my hometown once!
- Watched far too much pointless tv.
- Played guitar more than I ever have before in my life. Even more than the time I was loner-ed looking after Rachel's house!
- Watched some Morris dancing
- Talked about guitars
- Got told by UCOL I graduated before my course even started.
- Learnt a little bit more of "Always with me, Always with you" on guitar, something I'm STOKED about!
- Watched the Wellington Phoniex lose.
- Almost been knocked out by flying pool balls
- Been locked out of my room by someone else
- Got very wet
And pretty much had a whole heap of fun! If I was to list it all, I would be here all night probably. :D
Peace out,

Jordan

Ps What's the most exiting thing(s) which happened to you this week? You should totally leave a comment!

1 comment:

Hannah M. said...

It sounds WONDERFULLLL. I love that you've started to post again, keep it up, Jords! :D