Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For all those who say you can't...

First of all, I have to say it's hard to follow a blog like my previous one.
Not that my feelings run any less deep on this, it's just that today I will not be writing about a meaningful issue. No, I'm just going back to talking about myself again....
It's only a week and a bit until my course begins! Already I'm immensely looking forward to starting and seeing what it's actually like. Too many people seem to think that I'm just being a slacker taking a one year course in a subject in something as "pointless" as music. But it doesn't bother me really. This is what I've always dreamed of, and to me it's always going to be infinitely better than being stuck in a course you don't really enjoy just so you can get a qualification, or a job, or whatever. As for being a "slacker" I'm pretty sure I can actually work at least as hard, if not harder, than them. So what if it's not in a lab?
You can never make a dreamer stop dreaming. 'Nuff said.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is so much truth in those words, you can never make a dreamer stop dreaming. gotta be who we are.. fly high Jords.
xoMe