Sunday, August 21, 2011

In other news...

...I hate trusting my guitar to DI boxes, hoping they'll go through the system, but they don't and I can't even here if my solos sound good or not.
...I cooked the most fail meal of my LIFE today!
...I finally finished my speech! After hours of working, I extended it from 2 pages to 4! Whoop whoop!
...I'm addicted to playing this song on the guitar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLzDJK-UJrQ
...Everyday Sunday is playing out of the computer speakers.
...I'm STILL smiling! :D
..."Superhero Movie" was a pathetic excuse for a movie. Even if it's immaturity was funny on occasion.
...It was actually sunny today! :O
...I haven't practiced my scales yet, and it's 12.00 so I probably won't actually do them tonight.
...I'm wearing shoes for some strange reason. (Actually it's cos I was to lazy to take them off..)
...In other news, there is not much to say at the moment. The entire day passed without much band practice, but we're working on it.
Anyway hope you all had a good day! God bless,

Jordan

Ps I finally thought up my stage name! STOKED! :)

No comments: