Wednesday, August 31, 2011

18!

man i feel old! :)
seriously though, it feels like i'm in a major transition period. all my life people have told me i look WAY younger than i actually am. and i guess i sorta believed that. in some ways it doesn't feel like i'm ready to be 18. doesn't feel like i'm ready to legally buy alcohol if i want to. doesn't feel like i'm ready to move out into the big wide world on my own.
but i guess i'll have to be (not that i'll be doing much of the alcohol stuff haha).

i get reflective on birthdays...

anyway, nights!

Jordan

ps. oh and happy birthday to Daniel too!!!

1 comment:

Hannah M. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JORDS!!! I didn't know it was your birthday (obviously)! :D That is old... still a year older than I. :) God bless your year awesomely! :)
Happy Birthday, Dan! Tell your brothers to check the blog more! :)
Hope you're all doing well in NZ. :)