Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I fail at getting things finished.

For instance about a week ago I was keen as to write some more songs.....turned out I only got around to writing one more. And I waited agggggggeeeess to write this blog (no doubt leaving our 20+ followers on tenderhooks :) haha) for the simple reason that I did not video myself and I'm bad at getting things finished. I suck at it! Despite having plenty of good music going on, including a nice little piece with some leads and an interesting switch from a normal to a minor key, I just could not get the lyrics done for that, or for my other half finished piece.
What a mess!
Anyway on the plus side, our EP is going into print REALLY soon! It's not going to be a big print run, so if you want one in your hot little hands you better get it quick! Not quite sure how it'll come your way other than us playing at your hometown, but hopefully we'll think something up. Sometimes we can be pretty good at that.
Anyway, hopefully I can finish off the rest of this post tommorrow.
Addios,

Jordan

3 comments:

Hannah M. said...

Don't worry, Jords, I did the exact same thing! :) You did a good job anyhow, I'm absolutely positive!
Where can we get the EPs when they come out?!

Anonymous said...

hhhmm that's going to be tricky for you out-of-the-country people :) ... I will talk to Jordan's dad and see if there's a way we could get the payment through his website on paypal... getting them to you.. maybe we could list them on ebay? We'll do some brainstorming and see what we can come up with. stay tuned!
Kiri (Jordan's Mum)

Anonymous said...

there was a bit right in the middle of the previous comment (...getting them to you...) that I didn't finish off so it makes no sense. watch this space :)
Kiri