Saturday, December 18, 2010

here they are!

the last two:

BREAKTHROUGHS & BREAKDOWNS

My problem, problem, problem, problem is/ There's to many words inside my head/ Why don't they go somewhere else instead?

Oh well at least it makes for some interesting lyrics/ Then along comes some guy from the media clinic/ And says "Hey! What about the music?"/ And that's when I totally lose it/ Cos I can't keep my eyes on seven different things at the same time

I'm breaking through/ I'm breaking down/ I'm not giving up/ Because I'm gaining ground/ Am I breaking up?/ Cos I've made so many mistakes/ Still I know this much/ God's with me I'm not about to break

INTRORESPECTIVE

Crossed out lines, divided lives/ It's hard to see when you're looking from your own eyes/ Lost inside the safe confines/ That make up this mind of mine

Why am I so introrespective/ Is all I need a change of perspective/ Stop looking inside/ Start looking outside/ Even if it's hard to see the world from your own eyes

All my problems fade away/ I see the things some people face/ When half the world is starving/ How can I laugh and say everythings fine?/ When it's not alright/ My problems seem so small/ After the worlds death call

How can I ignore this call outside myself/ It's true I want to show them something else/ The hope that is found in you

No longer introrespective/ I feel your love is reaching now/ And changing, changing, changing me/ From the inside out
both songs (c) copyright Jordan Gowan 2010

the end.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome, I like them both but particularly the second one.
xoMe