Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rumours revealed...

ok so quite a few of our fans have been itching to hear our songs...unfortunately we don't have any cd yet (STILL!) :( and we have no way of recording ourselves and posting it online (except vids except they take AGES and our internets on a go-slow!)....but anyway what we can do is post lyrics and i'm happy to announce we actually have not just one but THREE new songs!!!!!!
So here goes in chronological order:
(the second one has no title...if you can think of a great name for it we'll keep it!!!)
(anyway here goes...)

1#.

ECHOES
by Jordan

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired/ Of things not working for me/ I'm no high flyer but at least I'm trying/ And I really wish that you could see/ How much you mean to me

It echoes/ I've been here before, I know this town/ Crowded by shadows/ Can you save me before I hit the ground?/ Because I'm going down

I'm sick and tired of not being on fire/ Living life stuck in repeat/ I'm no town crier but I'm still trying to find the purpose for me/ Open my eyes so I can see

That it echoes/ I've been here before, I know this town/ Crowded by shadows/ Can you save me before I hit the ground?/ Because I'm going down

Maybe the answers found in you/ Maybe the answers found in you/ At the end of it all I know it's true/ The answers found in you
(c) copyright Mayday 2010
2#.

(THIS IS THE UNAMED ONE.)
by Jordan & Daniel

Your love has saved me whoa-ah-oh-oh/ Here I stand saved whoa-oh-oh/ Thankyou God

The lights go down/ All hope is fading away/ The silence speaks volumes/ I'm not here to listen, I'm not here to stay/ Will you take me away

Your love has saved me whoa-ah-oh-oh/ Here I stand saved whoa-oh-oh/ Thankyou God

Once again I've fallen/ I can't save me from myself/ Forever wishing to escape/ I'm searching for something, I'm looking for more/ Can you rescue me?

And my sins are erased/ How amazing is this grace/ I'll fall down before your face/ I'll lift my hands and sing to you

La la la la la, whoa-ah-oh-oh/ La la la la, whoa-ah-oh-oh
(c) copyright Mayday 2010
and finally the one we wrote today in 3 hours! it's SO AWESOME!!!
3#.

WHAT I'VE DONE FOR MYSELF
by Jordan & Nathan

These thoughts are invading my mind/ They scream: "you won't make it out alive"/ And I'm listening to their lie

Is the pain to much to bear?/ Can I take it anymore?/ I ask the question to myself/ Is life still worth living for?

Then I look at You/ I see right through/ Everything I thought I knew/ With You I'll make it/ Even when it's not going well/ No matter what I've done for myself

Right now hope eludes me tonight/ And my dreams are waving goodbye/ This final chance to fall or fly

This is a cry of desperation/ A call out to you/ Does this need an explanation/ Will I make it through?

Then I look at You/ I see right through/ Everything I thought I knew/ With You I'll make it/ Even when it's not going well/ No matter what I've done for myself

This is taking me down/ But will it take me out?
(c) copyright Mayday 2010

i'm so stoked! God is amazing! three songs after such a long period of uncreativeness (yup i just made that word up! :] haha). it was so awesome today to just sit down and just jam out and write. was such a blessing!

hope you enjoy the lyrics! and start thinking of names haha :)

Jordan

No comments: