Sunday, September 12, 2010

happenings...

This weekend has been really good!!! Busy but relaxing at the same time..
This afternoon me and Daniel got the chance to go to Fielding for a 5-hour concert in Fielding. It featured Evermore (whom I'm sure you all know of) and it was totally free!!!
So Evermore came on at around about 4 and they were amazing!!! They delivered a real sweet show in front of maybe 3000 people??? Yea it was real inspiring and they went hard as. Stoked as to see a band of that level up close. Might have some pictures up shortly ...!
Nate

2 comments:

Hannah M. said...

Ahhh Nate, good to hear from you!!! You lucky dog you, what an awesome concert... I am glad y'all had a good time! Can't wait to hear the new stuff... I say it all the time but I can hardly contain myself!!! :)

Unknown said...

wow thanks hannah!! yess it was an amazing concert!! we like hearing feedback, especially from you!!
if you want to keep hearing from us, our fb is updated more regurly than our blog.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mayday/121566581209368?ref=ts
Invite all your friends!!! :)
Thankyou!!.
Nate