Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sudden Urge

I had a sudden urge to blog.
I am so sick of facebook.
Today was real random. I went to work, which is odd for a Tuesday... but Beka's coming on Thursday (YAY!) and I can't miss that.
Work was good. I actually felt like I was beating the blues.
Then I got home, did nothing, and got even more depressed.
:(
Seriously. I used to never get depressed but now it happens all the time.
I think I'm trying to hard to do everything.
The thing is I am finding it so hard to let go. Of everything. Some things have been getting on top of me lately and it's all happening at once. Once again I'm trying to find my place in the world. Thought I'd found it last year, but then a bombshell dropped and changed everything.
So as a result I keep feeling really emo.
When is it going to end?
To cheer myself up I put up a flash new blog header. Do you like it? It reminds me so much of summer.... the best thing which happened this year (now I've got the winter blues! lol). I added some pretty balloons for effect on paint.
I really think I should write a song about this. At least it'll make for some intresting lyrics.
One good thing today though! This guy from our church got baptised at the pool today! It was so refreshingly beautiful after my little emotional moment. Reminded me of when I took the plunge (bad joke sorry) and got baptised in the sea at Foxton Beach. Gave me strength to keep on. God is awesome how he can bless someone else and bless you at the same time.
I love my church family!
Oh gosh now I'm going to cry all over again.....
Sorry if I've dumped all my feelings on you. It's called "Internet Therapy" and it's when you tell a whole bunch of strangers from the USA, New Zealand, and other places, your struggles just to get it all off your chest (and they hopefully sympathise/offer encouragement.... :D)
Thank you so much for listening.
(or rather reading, but you get my gist)
Something I learnt today - we're called to be a light to the world, but sometimes we ourselves need that light.

Anyway, tommorrow I have concluded I'm going to hop on my bike with some water and maybe a few rasins and bike as far as I want too.
Even if it's raining!
It will be EPIC!
Oh and Beka's coming home too! I am vury excited.
Thank you to anyone who's reading this post. You may not know it, but simply reading just means a lot to me.

Jordan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Praying your waiting be shortened and your faithfulness be rewarded.
Love always
xoMe

beka said...

hey gangster,
just so you know,
i think you're pretty cool.
and things are going to get better.
and don't die on your bike!
XO

mayday said...

haha i didn't die!
Jaws

Sam said...

jaws i kno exactly how u feel rite now im going thru the same stuff... & worse
we'll get thru it someway
God is great
just pray...
~Sam