Thursday, March 4, 2010

stuff...

Haha at the mo I'm listening to Keith Green!
:D
anyone remember him?
He is quite the legend in Christain music circles - mostly cos he was one of the biggest pioneers.
It's actually pretty good for stuff from the 70's-80's.
I actually should listen to some other stuff though. Me and my mate Chris swapped cd collections. His is MASSIVE! Like 30 cds or so (mine is half that!) I've only listened to about 6 or so. Quite liking most of it though!
I had work experience today. It was pretty great! (Even though I dropped some plates...I'm such a klutz aye)
We also did some band practice- our 2 new songs are sounding REAL good! I love new stuff! We finally got Falling Pieces sorted out today which is great, cos I thought we wouldn't be able to play it at camp...
Gosh I'm looking forward to the weekend... it's gonna be AWESOME!
I better go find some songs though cos I said I'd do worship this Saturday...argggghhh I'm freaked! Not sure if I can do it....but I'm encouraged by Paul "I can do all things who Christ who strengthens me..."
Oh I almost forgot! My Grandad has been admitted into hospital for major surgery to do with his heart.... they want to unblock something I think. It's happening tomorrow. So if you could keep him in your prayers that would be much appreciated to.
Yep that was my day...
What did you do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its called a triple bypass.


*Dan*

mayday said...

haha its actually a quadtriple bypass!
haha lol
...keith green is random. i don't like him much because his drummer is really bad. i mean of course its the eighties but seriously...
nate

Emerald said...

Hey Jordan, thanks for your comment. :)
To answer your questions We definitely write our own songs, but we do get inspiration from artists like Bjork, EnyaLinkin Park, and Evanescence.

Right now we're still actually still recruiting band members but mostly, I can sing, and play piano and a little drums, and My Friend, Robin, can play Drums incredibly well. :)

And I'm hoping to put up some of our music once we have some songs recorded.

I can't wait to hear some of your music too! :D