Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Unbreakable

God i want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable
Its unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me
.
this is the coolest song. i heard it on the radio ages ago. it was one of those songs i really wanted to find out who did but never really did. today i heard jords playing it... turns out its called "unbreakable" by a band called fireflight. its a real cool song.
today we got and email from battle of the bands saying the show was 13th of June (this saturday) at Wellington TBC (which we think means to be confirmed) starting at 7pm.
so excited about it man
nate

5 comments:

C xo said...

Yay I am sooo excited for Saturday!!! Me + Chris + Danielle are all road tripping it down to see you guys and I've pulled in some Welly friends who are stoked to see you guys play too. Man its going to be massive as.
We sooo hafta have ice creme after it lol.

mayday said...

oh man you guys are awesome!! thanx heaps. also the judges desciosion includes the crowds reaction, so make sure you do some extra scraming!
lol
nate

Anonymous said...

I think what nate means is screaming.....
jordan

mayday said...

haha oops
n

Sam said...

Yea i love fireflight i've seen them 2 years in a row & hv gotten their autographs both x
FIREFLIGHT RCKS!