Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random

Randoms: n; a random stranger
Actually I just made that up.....
Randoms are pretty cool actually. You get the coolest randoms at Parachute. People who go round with cardboard signs saying "Free Hugs". Someone had a sign which said "Kiss me I'm Irish" but that was a bit to random for me!!!
Beka managed to make a random friend on Soul Purpose, which she met at Parachute.
It's quite funny if you think about it. If you're lost in a crowd, your surrounded by randoms, but to some random in the crowd YOU are the random and they're normal.
I guess what I'm trying to say here is "There is no randoms here, only friends we haven't met."
It says strangers actully but I replaced it with randoms. Cos it sounds more friendly.

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mental note to self: randoms are friendlier than strangers.
xoMe