Wednesday, June 10, 2009

3 days left!

Man I am stoked!
I didn't think we'd get this far....
Then again, I didn't think we'd be the only band at the heat.
But still. Here's some comments the three judges gave us:
"Not Forsaken (Fight for Something that's worth everything) was beautiful."
"Vocal confidence is pretty epic."
"I was thoroughly entertained and moved."
"Very profound lyrics."
"I loved it man."
Really I don't think we were quite as good as they say, after watching our video of us.
I needed to turn my amp up.
It was such a great show. Real laid-back, not much fancy equipment [save the amp!], and we weren't even on a stage!
It was almost like practicing in our sitting-room......

Jordan

2 comments:

stacey said...

ahhh gosh silly work
wish i could make it on saturday
good luck
and ill be cheering you on at work
oh actually ill be finished by then so ill just make random loud noises and hope you can hea
xo

mayday said...

oh no not again! our concerts seem to be on the same as your work days!
thanks for support - your a star.
nate