Friday, September 23, 2011

Exam leave

So GOOD! I'm loving the freedom!
At the moment though I have a major headache so I'm just sitting here typing on the computer and thinking about all the stuff I should be doing.
I'm so terrible at getting onto things....
The band's going good, we're just in the process of filling out our application for Parachute 2012. Hopefully we manage to get it finished, and (even more) hopefully we manage to get in!
Had a bit of a jam out this morning with a bass player named Mark who's going to do a song (or maybe two) with us at our school's Talent Quest next month. It was a pretty good practice actually, despite the absence of Dan, who unfortunately actually had to go to school. It's really different playing with a bass as part of the band - just boosts up the sound a bit more. My guitar never manages to get that deep anyway :)
Anyways, that's all for now, as I've got to go actually do something now!
Will post more soon (hopefully!)

Jordan

No comments: