Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Parachute 2011

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! This was Rapture Ruckus on Saturday night. I was about 6 rows from the front with my mate and we nearly died!!! It was deadly as. Skillet were amazing too!!! They played lots of their best songs. Everyone went crazy for them !!!Onto our show:
Firstly we were amazed with the crowd!!! Defintly over 300 people, the room was packed! We did our set awesome and were pleased as with it. I chucked out both my drumsticks and unfortunately one hit a ginger in the head :D my skillfull aiming ! We'll get pictures of us live up on here shortly....
Also we managed to give Seabird one of our eps, and on the Monday morning Jordan went on Mainstage! He talked about our band and gave a copy to Mark de Jong, the founder of Parachute!!! We were hardout stoked. It was such a great weekend, although im still tired from staying up till 6am on Monday Morning.haha So thanks to everyone that came to see us or spread the word about us! You guys are awesome!!!
Nate
Mayday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you on main-stage Para 11. You guys need to go far; so good to listen to. God be with yous. Pete

Hannah M. said...

This is super super awesome. Oh my gosh, you won't believe how jealous I was when I read this! :D

mayday said...

thanks pete and hannah!! :)