Monday, August 30, 2010

farewell 16.

whoo it's my birthday tommorrow!
can't believe i will be 17 eek it sounds so old...
wonder what will happen in the next year of my life?
will it be good, or bad?
will it be quiet, or rocking?
will Mayday get bigger, or smaller?
who will i meet? whose lives will i touch? what friends will i make?
all i know is that i'm looking forward to it.
no-one likes growing up. but there's a time when you accept that everything changes. the world goes on turning. people keep living.
so we do what we can in the time that is given to us.
bring it on.

Jordan

3 comments:

Hannah M. said...

So... I now realize that I've commented on every single post y'all have posted since I started following you guys! Haha! Do you mind?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JORDAN, you are so old! :) Hope you have the raddest day ever!

mayday said...

no worries we appreciate comments/feedback quite a lot..it makes us feel loved and that "0 comments" sign can be very depressing. far out i'm ancient...
anyway thanks again, had a sweeeet as day.
Jaws

Amy said...

Its a little late but Happy Birthday Jordan! I hope it was a good one.