Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The first day of the year!!!


Oh my goodness it's 2013 already!
My head's already swimming with ideas and plans for the new year.


Hopefully it's a bit better than being disturbed by foghorns & drunken people, almost missing the countdown cos you're too busy talking to cops, and changing tires on the side of the road at 9.30 in the morning....


I ended the year that has just been by playing guitar by myself to a near-empty beach, accompanied only by the sounds of crashing waves and the rush of the wind.


And I'm hoping that this year, in every single way possible I will no longer be playing alone to no one at all.

It can only go UP from here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God was listening and He treasured every strum and every chord rings with His heart. May you see your desires fulfilled as you seek His way.