Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's been such a long time!

Feels like such a long time since I blogged last! Well, I suppose it has been really....
Anyway October's been a pretty intense month for us. We had a gig at the DHS Talent Quest at the start of the month and that went really well (even though we got beaten by a band who'd only been around for a month!). Then it was a scramble to get some schoolwork done before the holidays. They were pretty busy for me too cos I was working to save up some money for next year....
So I didn't really have much of a break, but at least this is the final stretch of school left, and for me this time it's forever! STOKED!
Oh and just in case you didn't hear the news, (New Zealander's if you don't know this you should be ashamed!) the ALL BLACKS WON THE RUGBY WORLD CUP! WHOOO!
Yeah so that's pretty tops.
:)
Hope you've all had a lovely time, and have been blogging more than me (which isn't hard to do!)
Will catch up again soon,

Jordan

No comments: